Sunday, November 26, 2017

Recent Use-Ups and Panning Progress!

Today I want to talk about a couple of items in my collection that I either used up, or made significant progress on.

To begin, I used up completely my 5mL spray of Demeter's Marshmallow fragrance. Now, this was a great fragrance, and I love the smell of marshmallows. But this was super easy to use up because it had ZERO staying power. I found that Demeter fragrances usually don't linger too long, but Marshmallow disappeared within an hour. I would not repurchase, but it did remind me how much I love marshmallow scented candles.

Lavanilla The Healthy Deodorant Sport Luxe, in Vanilla Breeze. Now, this deodorant is kind of pricey, but I do bring it with me to work, and I find that it works excellent as a refresher. It does not replace antiperspirant for me, but I will only wear this on weekends by itself. After this second one, I do not think I would repurchase, only because it is so expensive, and I would like to explore more affordable alternatives.

In my Wet 'n Wild six-pan palette in Greed, I have hit pan in the shade that, at first glance, resembles Brulee. However, it is a bit more cool toned than Brulee. My goal is to hit pan on that salmon shade, too.

 In terms of significant dips, I have actively been trying to pan Primavera and Burnt Orange, from the Modern Renaissance palette. Primavera has been very stubborn for me, even though I try to use it consistently, I just find that I have better light-golds in my collection. As for Burnt Orange, I am happy to say there is a significant dip, and I should be hitting pan soon. Ultimately, my goal is to hit pan on at least 50% of the palette.

That is all I have today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig