Monday, November 13, 2017

October-November Faves

I have not written one of these posts in a while, and I do actually have things on the docket that I want to talk about.

This month is getting colder, and my skin is getting a bit drier. I also had an incident where I severely dried out my under-eye area on my face by over-applying acne cream. Not great. But one of the products on my list today really did help with this.

Let's begin with faves!

1.) Ziaja Goat's Milk Nourishing Night Cream,1.7 fl oz, $8.50. This stuff is so nice. It reminds me of Pond's Cream, just with a slightly lighter fragrance. That is not to say, however, that this rich cream is without fragrance. For me, it is not as floral as Pond's, but does take some getting used to. I think it's worth it, however. I had an awful patch of dry skin under my eye, and over the course of a few days this really helped heal my skin. Not a lot is needed, and it does absorb quickly. Highly recommend. Ziaja is one of those brands that I found out from Ipsy, but it is completely legit.

2.) Garnier Fructis 10-in-1 Rescue Leave in Spray, with cactus extract. 5.0 fl oz, $5.00. I never really talk about hair on my blog. I have long brown hair that is somehow both straight and wavy. It gets frizzy really easily. This spray has just been good for my hair, when nothing else really did anything.  I feel like my hair has body and shape, and is manageable with this spray. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now, and this it is an excellent hair product.

3.) Freeman Avocado and Oatmeal Clay Mask. I was inspired to try this out from Brutally Honest Beauty, who loves this mask. And I can see why. It is a 10 minute cleansing mask that does not dry your skin out, and if you can buy it in-person, costs $3.00.

4.) Another recommendation from a blogger, this time VanedB, who had on her instragram Hard Candy's Sheer Envy Mattifying Setting Spray. On one hand my skin is drier, but with stress and time I do run the risk of getting oily. This spray is similar to WnW, for me, but with a finer and stronger mist, and more product. For 2.2 fl oz, it costs $7.00.

5.)  I have been really loving Maybelline Fit Me Foundation, Matte and Poreless. It is just a great combo with my primer of choice, and is an all-around excellent, no-frills foundation. It just does what it needs to do, does not oxidize, and lasts. What did I wait so long to try this.

6.) Lastly, I have been using Cerave Day Cream as my primer, as primer = moisturizer, really. This has been doing an excellent job.

7.) Candle from Target, Cozy Nights.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig