Saturday, September 30, 2017

Face Powders I Want to Hit Pan On! (text only)

After doing a post on my eyeshadow palette, I want to write an update post on face powders I want to hit pan on!

1.) The Mary Loumanizer Highlighter by The Balm. I use this quite a bit, and I've had it for 11 months. It's reported as lasting 12 months. I am going to keep using it past the date because there is just so much product. If I sanitize it every so often and keep an eye on it, I think I can get use out of it past November 2017. That being said, I want to pan it by then. This was my first more expensive highlighter, and I still really like it. It is more gold than I would have liked, but it's just the right level of shimmery.

2. Wet 'n Wild, Reserve Your Cabana (RYC). I've got quite some time on this, as it is reported as expiring in a year in a half, which is fine for me. However, I still want to pan this because 1.) it has quite bulky packaging and takes up a lot of space in my drawer, and 2.) I can see the faint outlines of the pan on the surface of the powder. I am getting close to panning it, I know it. It is a good powder that offers some soft sheen, and though I enjoy it, I am not sure at this point if I would repurchase.

3.) Physician's Formula, Butter Bronzer (light). This powder caused me a lot of grief because it shattered in my purse and I had to repress it. It works fine now, but a lot of product was wasted, and some pan exposed. I want to make more significant products on it, and I do use it every day, especially to diffuse my contour and warm up the outside of my face. I do enjoy using it, but I also own two other bronzers that I have not been using as much.

4.) Fyrrinae Blush sample in Mesmerize. I ended up really liking this blush, and I am nearly finished. I transferred the blush from the small sample pot  into a medium sized pot that used to contain a blush by Pop Beauty, which I finished up. I needed to have the product in a container that was easier to use with a blush brush. Anyway, I am almost done with this, and even though I have a lot of blushes I want to use up, I will always be on the look out for a decent purple toned blush. This one was very nice, and a perfect level of warmth for a purple blush.

5.) elf cool toned correcting powder: I found myself reaching for this a lot when I first bought it, only for it to be upstaged by the Innisfree No Sebum loose powder. I'm trying to get back in the habit of using up the elf one, though, only because it is a decent powder for what it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig