Saturday, September 23, 2017

Face of the Day: Brownish Glowy Look and Product Reviews

Morning!

Today I thought I would do an in-depth product review for my face of the day.

On weekdays, I don't really like to stray from my tried and true products, because 1.) the time crunch and 2.) I need to feel secure that they will hold up.

That leaves weekends for experimenting. I very much enjoy trying old favorites and testing new products during this time.

Lessgo!

Primer:

1. Eye primer: Milani. This actually something I do use daily. At one point it seemed like I had tons of different eye primers, but I did a declutter, as well as used up an entire UD primer potion. Milani has a great dupe for the primer potion, and I highly recommend it.

2. Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy: As much as I love this, I do normally save it for weekends or special occasions, on days when I need my eyes to last all day. Today, however, I was curious to see how it would act with a new palette for my eyes, so I also used it.

3. Wet n' Wild Face Primer: This came as a free sample with my purchase of their Photo Focus (or finish?) Foundation. It has a creamy consistency and white color. It absorbs quickly into the skin and has no fragrance. I will update with a wear-report as the day progresses.

Face:

4. Revlon Age Rewind Concealer: This is my second tube of this. I like to combine it with the Maybelline concealer, because that one is a tad too yellow, but has a very nice formula. Today, however, I only used it by itself around my nose and chin area.

5. Dr. G BB Safe in fair. I bought the full size of this after getting an Ipsy sample. I'm quite pleased with the finds Ipsy has made available, especially when it comes to skin products. Anyway, I put this on the back-burner for a while, because I was using the foundation from The Ordinary, but I wanted to switch up my routine today. A little goes a long way with this, and it does have a lingering fragrance on the skin, but it is not unpleasant.

6. Manic Panic Dreamtone Foundation in White. I also mixed this with the above, because it is a tad too dark. It mixes well with the Dr. G BB cream. However, my pores did look more pronounced than usual, so I used...

7. Innisfree No Sebum powder. This has become a staple and I do bring it to work with me for touch-ups, if needed. It did a good job of blurring the aforementioned pores.

8. WnW Highlighter in Reserve Your Cabana. I am trying very hard to pan this and the Mary Loumanizer. I think that the Cabana highlighter gives off a very diffused, gentle glow that is excellent for autumn.

9. Shiseido Oil Free Bronzer in Light- This bronzer is slightly more red-toned, but I don't mind. It gives off a more sunburnt look than my other bronzers. It also paired well with my blush...

10. Pixi Blush in Beach Rose, a very brown-toned blush that has just the right amount of pigment.

Eyes:

11. Milani Earthly Elements Palette: I do enjoy this palette, though I think the mattes are the stand-outs compared to the shimmers. The Pixie Epoxy really did bring out the gold in one of the shimmers, though.

12. L'Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara: Enough said. It is a tried and true favorite of mine.

13. Physician's Formula Liquid Eyeliner: See above.

Lips:
14. Vaseline Lip Therapy in Rosy Lips: Also tried and true.

15. Colourpop Gloss in Ipsy VIP: I really like this gloss. It is not sticky, and though it is not a color I normally wear, it is a color that is easily worn as a flattering wash of pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig