Friday, August 31, 2018

EoTD: Gold and Taupe

Greetings!

Today's look comes from two products: Covergirl's Blooming Blushes Quad, and the ABH Norvina palette.

I've done this look a couple of times before, but never seem to get great pictures of it. So basically, I take the pink-toned cream shade in the Blooming Blushes Quad and sweep it over my browbone and crease.

Then I took the taupe shade in the quad and blended it in and above the crease.

I took the shade Volatile from the ABH palette, which is a bit deeper, and blended it on the outer corner/crease.

I took the shade Summer, a bright gold/bronze and put in on the lid, blending into Dreamer, a light gold shimmer, into the inner corner.

Basically, I love how this look plays with warm and cool tones, and how much of an impact the contrast creates.




Other things to note- on my face today I wore my moisturizer with SPF, but on top of that I used Coty Airspun. I've never done that before! I really liked the results and plan on doing that again in the future.

Thanks so much for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig