Monday, August 27, 2018

Makeup Minutia

Greetings!

So first things first, I picked up the Nyx jumbo pencil in Oyster. These products are nothing new, but I was watching one of Dustin Hunter's old videos on them and was inspired. I have a lot of purple/pink duochrome shadows and I think Oyster will act as a really nice base. I disagree with the claim that this particular shade can be worn in its own as a shadow, though.

Next, I have really been enjoying a minimal foundation look. I don't have any BB Creams, but I have been mixing my foundation with my moisturizer and have found the results quite nice.

A while ago I reviewed the LA Splash Arkitekt liner. My review was mostly positive, aside from my complaint that one of the bristles bent out of shape. Since then, a lot more are now sticking out of the brush and it is super frustrating. I am probably going to declutter this soon. There is no need to buy a new eyeliner completely, though, as I still have the Physician's Formula liner on deck. However, when I use that up, I want to try a higher end brush tip liner, either from Mac or Lorac.

Additionally, I have been seeing a lot of gorgeous eye art featuring chunky mixed glitters. However, I find that most cosmetic grade glitters for eye use are very finely milled and that the ones with larger pieces are not recommended for use near the immediate eye area. I kind of want to try glitter in some way, but don't want to risk it. I am also quite interested in the new Mac liquid shadows, so maybe those would be satisfying.

That's pretty much it for now! Tomorrow's post will be about using products I have not touched for a while, so I am super excited about that!

Buh-byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig