Saturday, May 19, 2018

Today's EoTD w/ Take Me Back to Brazil

Well, I got it. After months of being sold out, I bought with a brush set: the BH Cosmetics Take Me Back to Brazil palette.

There is a lot to like about this palette. It feels sturdy, with a really gorgeous design. On the inside, the 35 pans are on the smaller side, and are comprised the whole spectrum of bright colors. There is also a lot not to like, which I will talk about in my official review of the palette.

But for now, let me show you the eye look that I made with it and another palette:


So, for this look, I set Mac Painterly Paint Pot with Colourpop's Hear Me Out. However, I only placed the matte cream shade on the brow bone and crease.

With a large BH fluffy crease brush, I swept a yellow matte into the crease. The yellow matte was a mix of a couple from this palette.

I then took and orange matte with a smaller crease brush and blended that in.

With the same brush, I also added some pink tones in there.


 I then took the shade Crown from the Queen of Hearts palette from Coloured Raine, and applied that to the lid.
 Eyeliner was my usual, Physician's Formula.

Mascara was Lash Princess by Essence (I go back and forth on this one- currently I like it) and Pixi Lower Lash Mascara, with some Lash Princess on top of that 

We'll see how it wears throughout the day. I'm most interested to see if the colors will just ended up mixing together, especially because I am not technically wearing primer. As of now, I think this is a rather pretty look.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig