Tuesday, May 22, 2018

BH Cosmetics Liquid Foundation Naturally Flawless Review

So a couple of days ago, I bought the BH Cosmetics Naturally Flawless Liquid Foundation. I am running out of Maybelline Fit Me, and wanted to try something new.

I liked the fact that it came in a pump bottle and was (and still is) on sale for $6.00.

The color I chose was 201- ivory.

Right off the bat, I noticed a couple of things. This foundation is completely fragrance free. It has an odd consistency that I have not noticed with other foundations before- like sticky. You know how on baking shows, whipped cream is ready when it becomes glossy and you can make peaks with the whisk or beater? This also makes peaks, and is ever so slightly stiff when blending out.

I myself use a stippling brush- but for it to work I cannot drag it across my face, I have to actually take the time to stipple. It works really nicely with a beauty sponge as well.

Coverage-wise, I would say it is solidly medium. A first layer did not cover completely a bit of redness I have on my cheeks- I needed a second layer for those. However, the finish was luminous and flattering, and it wore well on my face.

I like the color-match, and the stickiness does dry down. I am impressed with the wear-time. Being combination dry-oily, after the end of the day I did not perceive much of a difference in terms of wear time and oiliness with that of my other foundations.

It definitely competes with Maybelline Matte and Fit Me, and I will happily keep using this.

Onto the pics:



One pump. See what I mean about the peak?

Heavy Swatch

Just after blending the swatch out. Notice the glossy finish that will eventually set. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig