Sunday, May 6, 2018

My Weekend in Makeup

Honestly, I didn't wear much makeup this weekend. I'll post my overall thoughts in snippets below:


  • My upper lip was very dry, and I am not sure why. And in isolated spots, almost like burns. So  I used the elf lip exfoliator and the Vaseline lip balm and drank a lot of water this weekend- it all seems okay now.
  • I also tested out the Butter Bronzer palette. I have to say, they need to make Full Moon a permanent color. Galactic, though, is trash. Straight-up glitter. And I stand by my review- that is not the same Butter Bronzer. I don't think people really got the value they thought they were going to get out of this.
  • I tried to use more of Colourpop's Lay Low, as Temptalia gave it an A rating. I like it alright, especially with gold and orange. I used it with the Queen of Hearts palette and while I was using that palette I was reminded of how well the mattes blended. Before when I watched makeup videos, and people would say how well a shadow blended I really could not see what they meant- but now I can.
  • I bought I full size of the Maybelline Colossal Volume (yellow) mascara, because I liked the sample so much. As of now, I like the mascara, but I think that sample size mascaras tend to perform better. 
  • I didn't wear any blush this weekend.
  • And that's it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig