Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Small Eyeshadow Single Declutter

Well, after careful consideration, the time has come to be 100% honest with my collection and let go of the things that I no longer need.

1.) My sample of Urban Decay lounge. Let's talk about this pigment, shall we? I have a feeling it's one of the most commercially easy duochrome highlighters to produce, which is why you have been seeing it everywhere, including the drugstore. The thing is,though, even though technically it's a blue-brown  pigment, the brown is so very red that my eyes look horrible with this. I have been holding on to this for two years already. I need to give it a rest.

2.) Three (more) depotted shadows from Kat Von D. This is when I discovered that my local shops were selling discounted high end. I lost my mind, and so made rather ill-informed purchases. So now I am letting these mattes go. I don't need to have Kat Von D shadows in my collection in order to feel good about it. And to be honest, I really don't like her formula. Sorry about it.

3.) Speaking of formulas, it took me a long time to accept the fact that I simply dislike ABH titanium formula. How do I know this? Because I am decluttering Rosette and Emerald. I have tried very hard to like both of them, especially because Tempalia rated them so high, but they are just not working for me. The formula reminds me of old Makeup Forever shadows- kind of play-doh like, and I found I got hard pan on them pretty quickly. So, I am letting go of these two albatrosses.

These are the decluttered shadows:


And this is my z-palette now:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig