Sunday, May 6, 2018

Shopping My Stash

Good ev-uh-ning. Today I thought I would simply plot out the different things I will be trying this week, in an effort for me to use up more of my collection.

I base a lot of my makeup look on the time restrictions I have, as well as what I will be wearing that day.

Tomorrow the weather is nice and moderate, so I am wearing a linen-striped button up blouse with my usual black work pants, and black sandals, with silver earrings. This is a very cool-toned outfit, so I usually like to contrast that with warm-toned makeup.

After watching some videos online, I think I want to pay more attention to my Modern Renaissance palette. I especially want to use more of Golden Ochre, like I saw Kat (aka KitschSnitch). I kind of just want a very minimal, brown smoky eye.

Face wise, I am torn. I love using The Sweetest Bling highlighter, but that one is so cool-toned that I find it clashes with some of the things I wear. Also, one of my other makeup "rules" is that I can go with a more sparkly highlighter if my eyes are matte. Which is what I am attempting tomorrow. I know I want a straight up golden highlighter. I could do my fave- Colourpop Here Kitty Kitty, but I know I have been trying to get more use out of my Mary Loumanizer. Ugh. In my mind, the Mary Lou is just a drier formula. Okay, I will give it a go. We'll see if I can fall back in love with it.

Blush will be my usual matte colors.

Bronzer- not sure yet. I could give the Butter Palette use since I just got it. It depends what I am in the mood for. I have been enjoying contour sticks recently, especially from Milani and Jordana.

Lips- I am never deliberate with lip color. I can't find my Stila Balm in Grayson, which has been distressing to me. I know I misplaced it somewhere. Other than that, I could continue to use Clinique Black Honey, to keep going with my classic makeup motif.

Alright we are all set! Hopefully I will have enough time to post the look tomorrow with reviews, if it turns out decent.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig