Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Small Makeup Wish List

Welcome back! Today I have a small wish list of items that I kind of what. This doesn't really tie into the holiday sales or anything, and this year I am not making an effort to actually do anything for Black Friday.

With that being said, there are a couple of releases here and there that I could see myself purchasing in the near future:

1.) Wet 'n Wild's newest highlighting powder, Bloom Time.

This was such a surprise to me! I personally love WnW's highlighting powder, especially for the metallic sheen. Bloom Time is a little different though. It is a warm pink/peach powder with a light gold reflect. I think it is so striking and pretty that I definitely will pick it up. *I just read that WnW actually put out TWO new shades. The second one is called Awesome Blossom, and is a a darker coppery/gold. I will skip that one, though I do think it is beautiful.


2.) The next thing is so far out of my budget, but I do want to commend Becca for being ambitious, but at the same time criticize Becca for being a bit derivative. We are talking about Becca's Lunar New Year palette, with the imprint of a pig (and perhaps other animals?) on a pan with highlighter, blush, and bronzer. While Becca is clearly riding the Zodiac wave (more on that next), as well as doing the same thing over and over by doing all three (blush highlighter bronzer) in one compact,  I do think there is an element of interest there. I probably won't buy, though I know I will probably love the packaging.


3.) BH Cosmetics Zodiac Palette: Love Signs

I still think the signs and colors don't go, but this is a very pretty palette. I ended up depotting some shimmers and all of the mattes from my original Zodiac palette, which I do not recommend, especially for the shimmers. However, that is the only way I am getting use out of it- even though the matte formula is go good. The shimmer formula is really nice too, but I find myself using the mattes in conjunction with almost every palette I have. BH Cosmetics has got a winning matte formula on its hands and they need to do something a bit more well thought out- because these Zodiac Palettes are super clunky. But, again, I do think the Love Signs palette is very lovely, though the likelihood of me buying the palette is slim.


Wow, so that's it! Nothing really has caught my eye. Of course, I do watch tons of upcoming makeup release videos, so I know there is much more going on in the world. If I don't talk about something it's definitely for a reason.

That's all I got! Are you going to pick any of this stuff up?

Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig