Friday, November 16, 2018

Four Looks of the Week


What a week! A bit of stress- but makeup wise, I think I was for the most part on point. Usually I wear shimmer when I feel mentally up for it, to do that one extra step. And this week I most certainly was. 

Thursday:

This look was sort of pre-planned. In my combinations I'd like to try post, I mentioned a brown with purple. Nabla Calypso is the shimmer, and it is my perfect shade of purple. On the crease I am wearing Looxi's Durty, a very low-key color that is somehow becoming a favorite of mine. If memory serves correctly I might have added some more browns from the Norvina palette just to cool down the crease on this a bit.

For this look I used an old blending brush I thought I declutted, from Skone (ipsy bag). I didn't like this brush at first, but after washing it a couple of times the bristles took on a normal shape. It's become one of my favorites.

Finally, I used Looxi Stripped and the Too Faced Diamond Highlighter in the inner corner. 

Happy to say I got many compliments on this look!



Next we have today's look. Not the best picture but whatever. So, Looxi's Durty is in the crease. Usually, I apply my transition color over primer that I set, but I didn't do that today. Without primer, Durty applies with more pigment, though it is harder to blend it out. I still like the effect, though.

On the lid is Looxi's Mirage.

On the outer corner and a little bit on the lid and crease is Coloured Raine's Royal Prerogative.


The lewk with my eyes close. This is a standard look for me, but a favorite nonetheless. 


Another look with Mirage! I believe I took a little bit of Soul from the Norvina palette, as well as Blueberry Swirl from Dose of COlours, and but it in the crease. I then took Ladyship from the Queen of Hearts palette on my outer corner. I find the colors in this look cool, but I always struggled with Ladyship. 



Finally, earlier this week I got some use with the Colourpop Good Sport palette. Trooper (a maize yellow matte) as a transition, High Hopes  ( a light orange brown) and Hooky (a darker matte orange) in the crease. On the lid I used Wild Out, a slightly peachy champagne shimmer, which works great. 


Not pictured:

A look I did with the Norvina palette and Kiko Milano Champagne.I took Volatile, a grey-taupe, used it over Incense. This look was pretty neutral, but still interesting.

Overall, I think this was a fun makeup week!

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig