Sunday, July 29, 2018

Silk Naturals Boss Gloss in Big Wig: Review and Swatches


I am on a lip gloss kick, specifically in the mood for lip glosses that are hydrating, but also with visible sparkle. Before I found one of my HGs, a gloss by Pixi, I placed an order with Silk Naturals. They have a line of lip glosses called Boss Gloss, and their most neutral one with visible sparkle was Big Wig:




The product comes in a standard container, but the product is only visible when looking at the bottom of the tube. It was $4.75, and contains 3.5 mL, which is not a lot, but given the lip glosses I have purchased last week cost a lot more, I do not mind too much.

Shipping was pretty quick for me, and I got the product within a week of ordering.

The lipgloss has a light vanilla scent, which disappears once applied on the lips. The formula is not gritty and gives a decent shine and sparkle, as well as a cool-toned rose tint, while moisturizing your lips. I would say for a gloss it is fairly long-lasting, and fades away nicely, leaving behind a bit of glitter.

I would definitely purchase more gloss from Silk Naturals. Specifically, I am interesting in getting both Top Dog and CEO, as those contain shimmer.

Onto the swatches! On top of bare skin:



So, though the size of the gloss was disappointing, the quality and price is right and I will probably end up picking up more of these in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig