Friday, July 6, 2018

Neutral-ish Sunset EoTD and Tutorial

Tonight I was bored so I experimented with a couple of colors and techniques.

First, I used concealer to prime my eyes this time. I used the Colourpop No Filter concealer because it does have a dry finish and sets quickly.

After, I took a very fluffy blending brush and used the two yellow mattes from the BH Cosmetics Take Me Back to Brazil Palette:


I do this only because I can never remember which of the two is the pigmented one.

I was very generous with the yellow, and it did need to be built up a bit. I went high up with this color, even up to my brows, and also on my lid.

Then, I took the orange shade Empress from the Coloured Raine Queen of Hearts palette. This was a good shade of orange because it was midtoned. Darker oranges run the risk of appearing brown on me. I blended the orange into the crease, but beneath the yellow.


Finally, I did use four colors from the Modern Renaissance palette.


I used Venetian Red blended into the outer corner and a bit into the orange, and Red Ochre concentrated on the outer corner and slightly blended. Burnt Orange was placed on the lid, but that could have easily been replaced with any color or finish. 

Primavera, a gold shimmer, was placed in the inner corner. 





 Overall, I really like this look!

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig