Sunday, July 29, 2018

Blog Update!

So I bought a $6.00 lens attachment for my iphone pics. Already, I can see this is definitely working out for the better, if not for some slight issues. It's a clip on lens, so I can't do flash at the same time, so I have to be a little more thoughtful about lighting. Also, depending on how I position my camera, the picture can become a little warped and rounded....All in all I am glad I can take sort of macro shots of products and swatches. At this point, I am not going to invest in a high-grade camera or anything like that, so I'll make do for now. So, if you see suddenly an influx of slightly higher quality pictures (without flash) on the blog, now you know why that is the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig