Sunday, July 23, 2017

Recent Beauty Purchases

Continuing on my low-buy, I did buy/order some products lately.

1. The Bite Buttercream lipstick in Caramel, $7.00 at TJ Maxx. This was an exciting find, and so far this is the only warm/orange leaning nude I have that is not garish.

2. Stila Eyeshadow Single in Kitten. Okay. So once in a while I feel the urge to try cult-status products. It feels like I entered a little club. Now I did pay $9.60 for this, as part of Stila's sale, but the shipping was almost $6.00. NOT WORTH IT. I did not receive the shadow yet, as I placed the order yesterday, but I am hoping for the best. I already own a dupe for this- Iced Latte from the L'Oreal 24 Hour Infallible line, but I find that it is very sheer. We shall see.

3. Continuing on the trend of cult favorites, for $4.62 I bought NYC Bronzer in Sunny. I own two bronzers already (Butter Bronzer by PF and Shiseido Oil-Free Bronzer), and though I like both, I thought that Sunny looked really pretty.


4. I also bought this brush. It had really good ratings on Amazon, and I do want a ridiculously poofy powder brush.



No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig