Friday, June 2, 2017

Mixing Fyrinnae Shadows

I have a couple of posts for today, but this one is particular was unplanned. I was going through my stash, intending to declutter, when I came across a Fyrinnae eyeshadow called Zanzibar, a highly pigmented bright light blue shade. Though I cannot and will not wear blue eyeshadow, I did not want to declutter it.

So I got an idea.

Maybe I could mix it with another Fyrinnae shadow and change the color?

And that is what I did. I mixed Zanzibar with a rich gold eyeshadow named Gilded Wings, and this is the final product:
"Zanzibar" on left, Gilded Wings on right

So there it is! Green eyeshadow is far more wearable for me, and I am glad that  the product was not a total waste.

Next time you have some Fyrinnae samples that you were not planning on using, I would suggest you try mixing them together, especially if they are of similar formulas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig