Friday, June 2, 2017

Decluttering Files, pt 3

Hello again! I have some items I recently decluttered, along with some mini-reviews of each of them.


I. Colourpop supershock shadow in Wattles. This shadow is very nice quality, and lasts forever. It is a mauve with subtle bluish shimmer (barely shows up). Though it took me a while, I am decluttering this because I never wear it. I don't know why, but when I wear this on my lid I look sick, and to put this in my crease seems like too much work.

II. Pacifica Island Life palette, from Ipsy bag. I was really excited to get this because it is a great emergency palette. The only really pigmented shade is the mid-toned brown, a rich metallic brown. All the other ones fade rather easily. The formula is very creamy, save for the darkest brown one which is a bit powdery. For me, I am not using this because I do have all these colors already.

III. It Cosmetics Superhero mascara, sample sized from Ipsy bag.  I am pretty sure it is expired because the formula has dried a bit. When  did use this, it flaked a bit.

IV. Tarteist liquid lipstick/paint in rose. Not the color for me and not flattering. Received in Ipsy bag.

V. Stila eyeshadow in Citrine. I don't know why I bought this. It is not the same shadow I thought it would be. It is almost a wet formula, light orange color, and heavy shimmer. It is just not my cup of tea. I did depot it from the single compact though, because it does come with a magnet, which may come in handy for travel and for other powders.

VI. Kat Von D high voltage eyeshadow primer. It did a decent enough job with the swatches below, but 1) the yellow color shows through some shadows, and 2) the smell is quite strong. I have other primers in my collection and do not need this.





No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig