Thursday, June 15, 2017

Eyeshadow Single Review: Ardency Inn Pigment in "Rose Gold"

So the official name for this shadow is Modster Manuka Honey Enriched Pigments. I have been eyeing Rose Gold for a couple of months already, because I love the almost duochrome quality to the eyeshadow, as it reads purple/copper/gold. I've been hesitant in purchasing it, however, because it's $21 for 1.7 g of product.

One one hand, the quality of the eyeshadow is top-notch, and a little goes a long way. On the other hand, $21. That's 1/2 or 2/3 of a palette.

Would I still recommend purchasing this? If the price-tag does is feasible, sure. The benefit of having single shadows is that you don't have to deal with shadows in a palette that are sub-par/not usable. You can select one beautiful shade that you will use time and again.

That certainly applies when it comes to Rose Gold. It is creamy, incredibly pigmented, and blends out beautifully and easily. It's color is wearable, but complex and flattering.

Some say that Amber Rush from L'Oreal is a dupe, but that is not true at all. Please see the pictures below:
Rose Gold (l), Amber Rush (r)


Amber rush (l), Rose Gold (r)

As with my last picture especially, one can see how Amber Rush is a lighter copper with a frosted  effect. Rose Gold is metallic as well, but has a different kind of reflect entirely.

Overall, I know I spent entirely too much on this eyeshadow, but I love it. I've been wearing it days on end. I give it 4 1/2 stars ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig