Monday, October 29, 2018

Z-Palette Update

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I talked about my z-palette collection. As of now, I am alternating between two palettes- a 12 pan Livancy Palette, and an XL Z-palette. I really enjoy the Livancy palette and hope to purchase at least one more as a way to store and use the rest of my singles.

I've decluttered two eyeshadows, which were quite hard for me:
1.) Dose of Colours Mint Chip (from the Eyes Cream palette)
2.) Coastal Scents 18 K Gold (a gold that was getting no use from me).

The mint one is of such good quality that I technically did not declutter it, but rather set it aside.

Anyway, this is what the XL z-palette looks like now:

Notable additions include most of the mattes from the BH Cosmetics Zodiac palette. I do like the shimmers and wanted to declutter them as well, but the pans are so flimsy I'd end up tearing them.

Also, we have Stila Kitten, which was very easy to de-pot. I figure I will use it up more if it complements a palette.

Moving on to my other palette:

This is the left side, with the mattes.

Notable additions include the second shadow in the second row, Looxi Durty, as well as the first two shadows in the third row- Green Apple and Pumpkin Spice Life.



My precious shimmers!!

 Okay for the above picture, the middle shade in the left column is a depotted Rose Gold from Ardency Inn. I was shocked at how easy it was to de-pot. The shadow next to it is also new- Looxi Dollface!


So that's it! I really like my collection. If you see any shade in particular you want more info about, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig