Sunday, June 17, 2018

Sunday Night Ramblings!

Hello! I've been gone for a minute but now I am back with....another list of things that are upcoming on the blog. I feel that I actually stick to these kinds of lists fairly well, so to reacquaint myself with the blog, that is what I am going to do.

My little absence has not been due to any particular reason aside from the fact that work has gotten very very busy for me but will slow down in like five days. I am excited.

Anyway, what can you expect on the blog? How about the following:

1.) A little trend analysis on the color blue, and how it is popping up in current palettes.
2.) Another vintage product post? That last one took a lot of energy for me, even though it was a lot of fun. I don't think I want to do another eyeshadow palette post. Maybe I'd look into highlighting products before highlighting became what it is now. Or even blushes.
3.) Summer TMO's. There have been so many releases that I straight up have ignored. And currently only one thing is coming out that has my interest piqued- though I could probably dupe it in my collection.
4.) The resurgence of eyeshadow duos.
5.) Summer skin routine.
6.) Easy affordable ways to get that "glass skin" look.
7.) What does it mean to want colorful palettes.
8.) How my eyeshadow technique has changed.
9.) Palette mock-ups- I am just getting the hang of how to do these, and I am so excited! Doing them on a chromebook, however, is a bit challenging, but I already have one palette done based on my horoscope sign. I could do a post breaking it down, and me trying to dupe it in my pre-existing collection/ making a look inspired by it!
10.) and finally, product reviews. I have slowed down with purchases (a little), but I do have some eyeshadow to talk about.

So that is on my to-do list!

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig