Saturday, June 30, 2018

Miscellaneous Bite Beauty Swatches and Reviews

Hello! I have found myself with suddenly a bunch of Bite Beauty samples and products that I thought I would share.

First, I have three Bite Beauty Multistick samples. The Multistick can be used on the eyes, cheeks, and lips. A full size of the product is $24.

In order of the swatches, the three colors I have are:

Papaya, a bright coral, Biscotti, a mauve, and Cashew, a rose brown.




 One misconception I had about this product is that I essentially thought it was the same as putting lipstick on your face. Maybe that's not too different, but the formulation of the multistick is different than their lip products. It is drier, but not matte, and easily blendable with a brush. It does not have a sticky or oily finish, and does not drag on the skin when using a brush. In fact, I tried blending with my finger as well, but the product behaved better with brushes- for the eyes and face.

The two products included in the Sephora June birthday gift are Chai, a lipstick, and a brighter red-brown and Glace, a matte lip crayon, a brown-pink that reads duskier on me. Both are long wearing and do leave behind a pleasant stain.

Glace on top
Chai on bottom

Glace on top
Chai on bottom

Final thoughts:

There is no doubt in my mind about the quality of Bite Beauty. The products are hydrating and pigmented. However, what ultimately deters me from buying from this brand is that the colors Bite Beauty offers appear to me very tonally similar, so I am not noticing a lot of variety in the color concept (is that even a phrase? sounds pretentious to me) that Bite presents.

I am not hankering to buy any Bite products soon, but I will happily use up the products I do have now.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig