Sunday, June 24, 2018

Eyes of the Day: Pinks, Reds, and Oranges

Today I have two different but related eye looks to share with you. I used the following products to achieve them:

1.) Too Faced (TF) Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette
2.) Coloured Raine (CR) Queen of Hearts Palette
3.) Colourpop (CP) Lay Low
4.) Vanessa's Vanity (VV) 6 pm


From left to right, we have 6 pm by VV, CR Crowb, CR Noblewoman, CP Lay Low, TF Extra Creamy, and TF Nuts About U



The first look was done by setting my primer with Extra Creamy, and Blending Lay Low in the crease. I then took Nuts About U in the crease and outer corner, really blending. On the inner corner of my eye I used Crown, and then mixed that with Noblewoman to create a more muted effect. 



Eyeliner was Physician's Formula, and mascara was the new Covergirl Flourish mascara in brown.


And here is the second look, which was a lot harder to capture a decent photo of:


So everything is pretty much the same as the first one, except the only shimmer is VV's 6 pm, a duochrome sparkler, that I used on top of Pixie Epoxy by Fyrinnae. I did not use eyeliner this time, but used the same mascara. 



 This is a really weird and blurry photo that best captures the sparkle.

In sum, I really liked these colors and will keep on using them. I think they bring out the green tones in my eyes. 

Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig