Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Today's Face in Review

On my face today I wore:

I have bolded the specific products I am going to discuss in terms of longevity.
  1. L'Oreal Honey Eye Gel
  2. Cerave AM Lotion (SPF 30)
  3. Colourpop No Filter Concealer
  4. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 
  5. Wet 'n Wild eye primer
  6. Too Faced Glitter Insurance: Along with the Wet 'n Wild primer, this keeps my eyeshadow last all day.
  7. Norvina Palette: Lid- Volatile, inner third- Summer, Inner-corner Dreamer
  8. Dose of Colors (depotted) Single in Blueberry Swirl from the Eyes Cream Palette. 
  9. Colourpop Singles in Hear Me Out (cream color, used to set primer) and Howling
  10. LA Splash Art-ki-Tekt Eyeliner. Falling out of love with this liner. Not only did more of the bristles start poking out, today it ran a bit. Not happy with that in the least. 
  11. Pixi 188 Mascara
  12. Essence Lash Princess Mascara
  13. Pixi Clear Brow Gel
  14. Blush Pixi Beach Rose. I was a bit disappointed with blush today. Usually when I pair it with Makeup Geek's Puppy Love, it lasts a good amount of time. Today I just felt like using Beach Rose on its own, but by the end of the work day, it was gone. 
  15. Highlighter- Too Faced Diamond Light. This lasted the full 12 hours. I was blown away. Everything about this highlighter I love.
  16. Jordana Cream Contour in Light (Bronzer and Contour)
  17. Shiro Powder Contour (Grey toned- to set the contour). I really like this idea, and am very pleased with myself. Basically, the Jordana stick is a bit warm toned, but works really well as a bronzer. However, using it on the face can be a bit tricky, especially if one does get oily over the course of the day. Using the grey-toned powder by Shiro extended the length of the look because it set the cream contour, but also added a more natural grey cast to the contour/hollows of my cheeks. 
  18. Lips- Aquafor Something has been going on with my lips. I think it may be the sudden influx of cold weather. But out of all the balms I have been trying, Aqufor works best. 





 Howlin', Blueberry Swirl, Volatile, Summer, Dreamer. Using all the mattes together was a kind of spur of the moment thing but I really thought they worked together. Blueberry Swirl was truly the perfect transition color, and I feel that perhaps I am just getting better at picking transition colors.

I don't like Dreamer, the light pink gold in the inner corner. I don't think it looks too natural, but it does look great on the lid.


So that's it for now! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig