Thursday, January 31, 2019

Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Blush in Blazen Berry: Swatches and Review

I believe this a new color offering from Wet 'n Wild. When I saw it at Walgreen's the other day, I was struck by how unique it looked. Clearly, it was berry-toned, but also a brick-red color? And shimmery? I knew that I had never used anything like it before, so for $2.49, I picked it up.

Let's look at some pictures!


The formula is really nice. Though it is shimmery and soft, it is not "wet" feeling, and very easy to blend. I don't even mind the little brush.


 We have a heavy finger swatch. In the picture below it is also blended out.

I was really struck at how the shimmer sheer out with the color, and how it was sheer but in a good way.


This is a really nice blush to also pair with highlighter.  In the picture below, I basically went ham and draped it all over my face, and then just applied Mac Snowflushed on top to see what would happen.

I don't hate it.

I have also been wearing this blush to work, but not in such a crazy way. It is quite easy to apply and I do feel it lasts a long time. Even though I am fair and have cool-toned skin, I think the blush works well on me. I think it also brings out the green tones in my eyes. 

I would highly recommend this blush and I think Wet 'n Wild introduced such a cool color and finish to their line. 

Thanks for reading!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig