Monday, January 28, 2019

My Small Nabla Collection and Swatches

Good evening!

I don't have much in the way of new product reviews, but I do want to talk about some eyeshadows in my collection from the Italian company, Nabla. Though shipping is a bit pricey, packages from Nabla arrive pretty quickly for me, within three days, which is really impressive.

Here is what I have in the way of eyeshadows. Prices differs, but each pan contains 2.5 g of product.


  • Lotus: A cool-toned purple-pink, matte. Perfect if you have a hankering for the vibe of the recently released CP It's My Pleasure Palette, but you don't want to get the whole palette. This matte is quite soft, but not wet feeling, and blends very easily. 7.90 euros. 
  • City Wolf: A cool-toned matte grey. Not as soft as Lotus, but also easy to work with. 6.50 euros.
  • Calypso: This is my personal version of a purple shimmer- not too cool and not too warm.  7.90 euros. 
  • Millennium: An iridescent with a super sheer, slightly grey base, and red-pink shift. This is best used as a face power for an iridescent pink shine. It doesn't get too glimmery and it does not show texture. I do not use this as an eyeshadow. 6.50 euros. 
On to the swatches!


From left to right is Millennium, Lotus, City Wolf, and Calypso. 

I also have some swatches without my newest shade, Lotus:


From top to bottom, Millennium, Calypso, and City Wolf.

 I love all of these shadows. The mattes are smooth but not too soft, and build up and blend really nicely. The shimmers aren't chunky, but very pretty.

My last item from Nabla is my newest purchase, and one that I am very happy with. I bought it on the recommendation of one of my favorite beauty bloggers, Killer Colours (aka Viola Holmgren). She had recommended the Glow Trip Highlighter in the shade Divinizer. 

Divinizer contains 6.5 g of product and cost 18 euros, or $23.00. 

Aside from the beautiful design of the product, you may ask what is so special about this powder. Well, it truly has a mirrored effect on the skin, and a cool pink shift. Of course, pictures are hard to capture. And it lasts the whole work day.


But if you are a super makeup nerd, and love the powder Snowflushed from Mac, but wish there were other ways to wear it without so much glitter, look no further. Divinzer is Snowflushed's smoother, cooler-toned sister. 

Nabla on left, Mac on right

I am quite pleased with all my Nabla products and find that I buy from them at such a sporadic pace that the high shipping fee does not really bother me. I do think Nabla's formulas and finishes are basically everything I am looking for when it comes to eye and face powders.

Have you tried anything from Nabla? Let me know!

As always, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© *:・゚Cosmetically Inclined ・゚:*  
Blogger Templates made by pipdig